A golden opportunity! The Renaissance North Bay project is the acquisition, development and management of a senior’s residence facility. Located at 123 Delaware Avenue, North Bay, the 2.78 acre site consists of an existing 80 room hotel. The development plan includes achieving site plan approval, demolishing, construction and managing a 4-story low rise building consisting of 140 independent living retirement residences. The investment opportunity will be offered through a limited partnership vehicle. More details to follow.
To provide income through an actively managed pool of commercial and residential mortgages. It is diversified across different asset classes and geographic areas across Canada
- EXCLUSIVE MORTGAGE NOT AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC
- DIVERSITY IN EXISTING RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT & LAND
- STABLE & FIXED INCOME
- LOW CORRELATION TO THE PUBLIC MARKETS AS BONDS & EQUITIES
- EXPERIENCED & DISCIPLINED APPROACH
- ENHANCED RISK MANAGEMENT IN A LOW DEFAULT MARKET